The Church in Manchester
The church in Manchester, NH warmly welcomes you.
We are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who have personally received Him as our Lord and Savior. We highly treasure the Holy Bible as God’s revelation of Himself and of His eternal purpose. We hold the common faith (see below) which is revealed in the Bible and is held by all genuine believers. Our beloved Jesus Christ is the center of all our gatherings.
As is true of all believers in Christ, we are members of His one Body, the church. In order to practice the oneness of the Body with all the Christians in Manchester, we meet as the church in Manchester and welcome all to join us. We are in fellowship with over 2,000 local churches worldwide to express the one Body of Christ.
Through prayer and fellowship with one another, we endeavor to grow spiritually both individually and as the Body of Christ. Our church life together provides opportunities to enjoy Christian fellowship that encourages and strengthens us to live the Christian life.
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers: (Titus 1:4)
- Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19)